how to select rental dates + FAQ's.
not sure on which days to select for your rental?
• Extended are rentals with a booked duration of longer than 4 days. If you are needing a rental for an overseas trip or you are travelling you may book in an 'extended rental.' Extended rentals are 1/2 price of the original price of the rental per weekend the rental is booked out for.
Example: Rental is $50
You have booked this from the 6th of July until the 20th of July - this covers 2 extra weekend and will be an extra $25 per weekend.
XMAS/NY EXTENDED RENTAL PERIOD:
All rentals booked in between the 18th of December - 8th of Jan will automatically be extended during this time period. No matter what date your event is during these dates, you wont need to return your rental until 8th January 2024.
- All postal rentals for the Xmas/NY period close on Monday the 18th of December at 2pm.
- All local rentals for the Xmas/NY period close on Friday the 22nd December at 10am.
- frequently asked questions:
- do you do postal try ons? - no, unfortunately at this stage rwsb is not looking at doing any postal try ons. but there are currently 6 IGTV online try on videos located on the Instagram page. this is where i have tried on over 30 of popular rentals in the videos to help explain the size and fit of each rental. as well as a igtv video of 4 different size models wearing the same dresses to show how they fit on each size.
- can i bring a friend with me to my try on? - yes, absolutely! there is plenty of room for friends and its always good to have a second opinion when trying on dresses for any event.
- what does it mean when you say size M fits sizes 8-12 on your Instagram posts? - this means that the dress is either of a stretchy material or versatile with sizing. with a stretchy material dress this can usually fit around 3 sizes, with the smaller size the material is going to be a bit looser and the larger size the fit is going to be tighter.
- when i come to my try on, can i take the rental with me if im wanting to book it for that weekend after i finish my session? - yes and no. if your try on day is early in the week i ask that you come back and pick up your rental on my pick up day (Thursday) as this allows other girls who have booked in the chance to still try the rental on for a future date they may have. if your try on session is on Wednesday night or Thursday morning you can more than likely take the rental with you then as this is later in the week and my try ons are usually finishing for the week.
- when do rentals get posted? - rentals are posted for the weekend on either and Tuesday or Wednesday with overnight courier. both days of posting ensure that your rental will arrive to you on time before the weekend. your tracking number will be sent to your email once posted - be sure to check junk emails.
- i cant find my tracking number? - please make sure to always check all email inboxes including junk emails as sometimes this is where they end up.
- what happens if my event is cancelled because of covid? - if you have let me know 6+ days before your event you will be issued a store credit, this does not expire. if your rental has already been sent or you have already picked this up and you find out your event is cancelled this will not result in a store credit as it is too late to cancel your booking. if you haven't picked up your rental or it hasn't been sent but it is 5 days or below of letting me know your event is not going ahead this will also not result in a credit.
- what happens if my event is postponed because of covid? - you can either be issued a store credit while you're finding out your new dates and let me know when you know, or if you know the new date we can do a straight swap of your rental to the new date.
- i cant find the 15% off code? - this may be because you have already exited out of the sign up email pop up. you will need to open the home page on another device for this to pop up again to receive the discount code.
- how long does my credit last? - this does not expire.
- what if i dont use my whole credit in one go? - thats okay you can use the remaining credit on any future purchases, until it runs out.
- what if my rental arrives and i dont like it or fit it? - unfortunately this does not result in a refund or credit. it is best to ask as many questions regarding size and fit beforehand and checking the websites size guides. return your rental the next working day if you are no longer going to use it.