◦ Size 12 (L)
◦ This dress will fit sizes bigger 10 - bigger 12.
◦ Dress has a tie up open back, this allows multiple sizes to fit as the back is completely adjustable to your desired size.
◦ The dress falls from the shoulder straps down. Smaller sizes will be a looser slip fit and bigger sizes will be a tighter slip fit.
◦ Best worn braless or with chicken fillets and seamless underwear.
◦ Condition: GREAT (not sure what condition rankings are, click here).
◦ Please refrain from wearing any handbags that may have clasps that will fray the fabric and please be weary about where you are sitting while in this rental - harsh/rough surfaces will also create pulls in this fabric and you will be charged.
Not sure which dates to select? Click Here.
I love the colour of the dress however I was very sad that it wasn’t that long! It comes up to about half of my calf and I really thought it was going to be a maxi fit . Unfortunately, midi dresses just aren’t as flattering on me, I haven’t really had trouble finding maxi dresses that fit I genuinely think this one is just shorter than average. If you are a bit taller PSA this will fit you like a midi:) otherwise love the dress (colour and fit) unfortunately I just hate midi length.